Friday, April 11, 2008

Flicker Project

Well I finally finished my project with 30 minutes to spare! I did think at the beginning that it would be kind of rare to find a really nice wave, unit circle, or any other trig related topic in the real world since I didn't remember seeing any before. I was sort of wrong, you just have to know where to look sometimes. Since doing this project, I've been looking at everything so differently. I started noticing the little things out there that had to do with the things we learned in math. Just tonight while driving home, I thought I saw some kind of wave made from the street lights in the distance.

Anyways...here's my new picture captured this afternoon. Who would've thought you'd see a wave under the blinds?


http://www.flickr.com/photos/25355345@N05/2407051864/

OH YEAH and i'll publish my scribe post laater it's late.

No comments: