Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sorry I know this is a late reflection. But I'd still like to put it on because I really do want to share my experience on this project. The day Mr. K explained this project to me, I assumed it was pretty easy, because I had a cell phone. Something I never had before. I did decently go around places a lot. How hard would it be to find something that looked like math? Pretty hard.

I just wasn't going to the right places. I may have seen some things, but I did not like them. So it was a couple of days before we get back to spring break. I'm in my basement doing laundry, and I seen a basket lying down and I gazed it at. That's when the light bulb came up! I had an idea and it was related to math! How it was made was a coincidence. A good one. As you can see I put the basket on my kitchen floor in a way where there are grids. I present to you my BASKET UNIT CIRCLE!




FOR MORE DETAILS HERE IS THE FLICKR LINK: CLICK HERE

No comments: