Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Circular Functions (February 13, 2008)

Well guys it's me, Justus here, and as the scribe for today I'm writing this blog post :)

To begin I'd like to say that we had a substitute today, a very nice lady by the name of, Ms. Cheekie. Anyways after introducing herself, she informed us that we had a quiz on circular functions, which we had the whole class to do, but must be handed in at the end of the class. If you missed the class I'd sugges talking to Mr. Kuropatwa and seeing if you'd be able to write the quiz, as I assume its for marks.

After that, we were handed out a worksheet on circular functions, entitled, "Working With the Unit Circle Exercises." Which was to be worked on once completed the quiz. If we didnt finish the worksheet during regular class time, Ms. Cheekie said that it would be due during TOMORROWS CLASS (as in February 14th, 2008, at 9:00am.)

That basically sums up what happened during todays class, and thus, sums up my scribe post. However, because this scribe was significantly shorter then most posts, and I'm not entirely sure if this material counted as a legitimate scribe post (regardless of the fact that we do need to know of the hand in sheet), I decided to just post anyways. Should it be unsatisfactory as a scribe post, I will help Richard (whom I've selected as the next scribe) out with tomorrows scribe (since it is a two period day.)

That is all, until next time.

No comments: