Wednesday, May 7, 2008

BOB: Combinatorics

Its time for another BOB! Man, to sum up my feelings about this unit, I'd have to say that it was definitely my least favorite out of the units we've done so far. It was really difficult to wrap my head around the various concepts and it took me a while to understand how questions were done. The easiest parts for me were definitely the circle questions. For some reason, those questions really clicked with me, unlike the other ones. There were just so many different things to do and solve while figuring out how to solve those other types of problems that it just made my head hurt. By the end of most of the classes, I would always feel a bit dizzy after intaking all the information and trying to sort it all out in my head. I also remember thinking to myself when we were told to solve a question, "Man..I miss logarithms.."

Yep, that's how I felt about this unit. As much as I may dislike it, I still have to get through the test tomorrow. I hope I, and all of you, do well on the test! Oh yeah, one more thing....JOIN AP CALCULUS! one of us..one of us....

No comments: