Wednesday, May 21, 2008

BOB For Conics

This was a short unit that I was hardly there for because of the music trip to Moosejaw, which was fun, buut now it's time to get back to school and all that piled up work that I have to catch up on. Whooo.

Missing classes for a long period of time has never been a good thing, especially if it's your weakest, and most especially if it's pre-calculus. But some things can't be helped, I think. Well, either way I get in trouble soo..

The concepts were all there for me. Probably the hardest part of this unit was breaking down the question and figuring out which numbers I could use to make an equation. Of course graphing was hard (when is it not hard), but after you have that image, it makes everything so much easier. Everything could've probably been more straight forward if I was actually there (I'm not much of a self-learner when it comes to math) and that's just my fault I guess. Honestly, I'm not looking forward to this test, but I don't know, I think I've done what I can. Hope for the best I guess.

Hahah, as if I'm the very last one to BOB (I think so anyways), but better late than never. Good luck everyone.

No comments: