Thursday, May 8, 2008

BOB FOR COMBINATORICS

This unit was very, very confusing. From beginning to end, it didn't seem to let up. Well of course that depends on me as well. I basically missed a quarter of the lessons which really hurt what I could be capable of learning. My brain literally feels empty. I mean we might have not gone through a lot of workshops or work thoroughly with this unit. Or perhaps I wasn't just here, and haven't been doing my homework.

I wouldn't say that it is hard to catch on. For me though, having to miss many classes and was not catching up, had even more trouble. It was slow for me to come up with solutions and ideas to solve problems.

I found the poker combinations fairly easy though.

Overall this unit for me was a failure. I shouldn't let this slip away again. I've got homework to do!

Cheers!

No comments: