Monday, February 25, 2008

BOB, Circular Functions

Well the unit Circular Functions was a bit confusing for me in the beginning because of that whole converting degrees to radians it took me a week to understand it but now i get it. another thing that also confused me was the functions secant and co secant it confusted me because the words do not match haha but i get it now. Now the only thing that is troubling me is the graghing for some odd reason i get confused with the period part (B) in DABC another thing that i need to remmember is to put label my graph and also put arrows on my graph. The part that i liked about this unit is that you wont lose any marks for forgeting to put the untits for radian, because there are no units ahaha.

Well now i guess its time to study for the test on wednesday.
Richard

No comments: