Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Circular Functions BOB

Hello, hello again. I'm back to do some.. BOB-ing. Does anyone else find it strange that you call it BOB? Or maybe that's just me.. Anyways..

I think this unit, for someone who hasn't touched any math for a YEAR, was a pretty good unit to start with. I'm not saying it was easy, but it was simple enough that I was able to wrap my math-challenged mind around it, and that was more than awesome. I found that having the unit circle forever drawn in my head really helped me; to me, having that down is understanding everything else.

But what I'm really worrying about is the graphing, because I missed the classes that focused on it. But I am getting it, just reaally slowly, kind of like Jamie, but.. probably slower.

Soo, that's my BOB for Circular Functions. Good luck on the test tomorrow you guys. =)

No comments: