Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bob: Combinatorics

Test tomorrow! =( So here I am once again for my Bob ..

First thing's first, I didn't really enjoy this unit. I just had to get that out of the way. LoL I had the most trouble with the word problems and I knew from the start that I would have the most trouble in that area. Particulary the poker problems and the book questions where you had to arrange a certain amount of books but 3 must stay together. As well as the questions where there's a certain amount of chairs and it's asking how many ways can lets say, 4 people be seated consecutively. I know its not THAT hard of a question because it seems to me that most of the class understands it but I guess I confuse myself at times. On another note, the binomial theorem was pretty easy to understand and I think I'd do better on that area than the word problems. Well at least I hope so! But I'm not going to lie, some of the problems on Excercise 34 were somewhat difficult. =(

All in all, this unit wasn't my favorite -__- but I hope I'll do really well on the test tomorrow! And I won't tottally bomb it haha. Goodluck to everyone and especially to me!! lol *cross fingers* Lataa!

No comments: