Wednesday, March 26, 2008

BOB for Identities

Wow it's already time for another bob?!

Out of all the units, I like this the best for some reason. That doesn't mean I didn't struggle with it though. The first time I saw those proof questions was not pretty. It didn't help that I couldn't remember the formulas or derive them either. I always thought I'd never be able to solve those kinds of questions. But with practice and finally figuring out how to derive, I slowly started getting the answers right. I also found that what works for solving identities is just experimenting at first when you don't see the answer yet. With that said, I just have to work on solving these questions faster because there's only an hour or so to do a test and to find the clever idea in solving them.

Now what I really liked in this unit was the Sine dance. At first I was like "How's this going to help me?" but it did. The sine and cose formula will never leave my mind and I'll always remember it when I need it. That's why I find that I'm really confident when doing the sum and difference questions.

Yeah so the test is on Friday. Just have to get it over with and then it'll be Spring break!

No comments: