Tuesday, March 25, 2008

BOB: Identities

I found this unit, although short, to be very hard and confusing. It was definitely the hardest unit so far for me and I still have problems with proving identities. I'm okay with everything else but this since they're like logic puzzles, where you have to look closer and try to see what would work. I was very frustrated when we had to prove an identity and then I'd be so lost as to where to start first. I'd try everything that I could think of, only to find out that my answer was way off, and that I had started off in the right way. It was even more of a slap in the face when Mr. K or someone else would post the solution to the identity and then I would be like, "Oh wow! It was that easy?" I admit, I am not as dumbfounded towards solving identities as the first few days, but its still a bit hard and to add to the fact that I'm incredibly slow at doing them. >_<

Anyways, yeah, that's all I've got to say, or rant about. Hopefully I, and of course everyone else, does well on the test on ..Thursday? Well then, that's all for today! *quietly walks out of blog*

No comments: