Wednesday, March 26, 2008

IDENTITIES: "Hi, my name is Bob"

So... here I am again, BOBBING for apples. Identities was really a short unit and breezed by so fast... or it appears most other people did. I had to and still am fighting through the anything-but-mild wind.

As usual, I'm having problems. Not with finding the identities per se, but I have a problem with FINDING the identities. I'm [math] exercising like crazy and trying to keep up with everyone...and not to mention Mr. K. He could practically save lives if they depended on him doing identities. But me...I take forever!! FOREVER! And it's frustrating because when I do my BOB's I'm always panicking because I feel behind. And I'm not sure if it's my work ethic...but I'm just not absorbing information fast enough...and it's the same thing before any test I've had this semester. I have to find a way to fix it. Because I know I failed miserably on the last test... my own fault. I accept that. But this post is getting rather depressing now and very unproductive, and I admit, a bit unprofessional. But I think that's the only issue I have with this unit. I don't always figure out which side of the identity to "massage" and I just don't see it. It's nothing a little practice couldn't fix.

No comments: