Monday, March 10, 2008

BOB For Transformations

Yaaayy test time. You know what that means, it's time for another BOB!

This was a pretty short unit, and it focused mainly on graphing all these functions. Graphing is probably my weakest point for well, everything really, but math in particular. So I found it hard to wrap my head around it for a while. But the more I did it, the more I realized how simple it was as long as you understood the concept. Like the biggering/smallering thing for example. I'm still a little iffy with graphing reciprocals and inverses and the like, but the class we had today to practice helped.

I understood the algebra the best, especially with figuring out if a function is odd or even, I just work better when I see everything laid out in front of me, and if I work in steps.. if that makes sense. So I found that easy to understand.

Soo uhhm, I suppose that is all. Good luck on the pre-test and test everyone. =)

No comments: